The amalgamation of Hawarden Infant and Rector Drew Church in Wales Voluntary Aided Junior School is also moving ahead following consultations and the publication of a statutory notice.
What does VA stand for?
VA stands for Voluntary Aided (UK school status)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VA
We have 67 other meanings of VA in our Acronym Attic
- Viterbi Algorithm
- Vixit Annos (Latin: He Lived (insert number) Years, epigraphy)
- Voice Activated
- Voice Actor
- Voir Aussi (French: See Also)
- Volare Airlines (Italy)
- Volcanic Ash (METAR obscuration)
- Volume Absorber (physics)
- Votre Altesse (French: Your Highness)
- Vulnerability Analyzer (information security)
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Vulnerable Area
- Veterans Affairs Cooperative Study in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Veterans Administration Co-operative Urological Research Group
- All-Weather Attack Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1959)
- Heavy Attack Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1955 to 1971)
- Attack Mining Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1959)
- Light Attack Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1969 to 1972)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Academies, foundation and voluntary aided schools may have different closing dates for appeals.
Elaine McLaine, a solicitor with regional firm BHP Law who specialises in academy conversions, said: "Land owned by the local authority, which has buildings on it for voluntary aided schools for sport, has to transfer to the academy trust as part of the conversion process.
Governors of voluntary aided, foundation or academy schools are responsible for forming an independent panel of volunteers to hear admission appeals.
Voluntary Aided Schools in Cardiff St Anne's Church in Wales Infant School, Croft Street, Roath.
Gcse and equivalent A - type of school: AC - academy; CY - community school; VA - voluntary aided school; VC - voluntary controlled school; FD - foundation school; IND - independent.
As a voluntary aided Church of England School the school is run jointly by the government and the church.
The Kirklees schools taking part were: Helme C of E Voluntary Aided Junior and Infant School; Scapegoat Hill Junior and Infant School; Flockton C of E Voluntary Controlled First School; Beech Early Years Infant and Junior School at Golcar; Emley First School; St John's C of E Voluntary Aided Junior and Infant School, Golcar; Meltham Moor Primary School; Golcar Junior Infant and Nursery School; and Meltham C of E Primary School.