Cunningham announced a pilot project which will allow the Scottish Community Development Centre and Voluntary Action Fund to improve the way sectarianism is tackled.
What does VAF stand for?
VAF stands for Voluntary Action Fund (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAF
We have 52 other meanings of VAF in our Acronym Attic
- Viral Antibody Free
- Virginia Academy of Fencing
- Virginia Anarchist Federation
- Virginia Arts Festival (est. 1997)
- Virginia Arts Foundation
- Virginia Association of Fairs
- Visa Application Form (various nations)
- Visual Arts Facility (various locations)
- Vodafone Albania Foundation
- Voice Activity Factor
- Value Added Finance Authority (South Dakota Department of Agriculture)
- Value Added Flow Analysis
- Vermont Agricultural Fairs Association
- Vibhavi Academy of Fine Arts (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Victorian Amateur Fencing Association (Australia)
- Victorian Amateur Football Association (Australia)
- Vaccine Assurance for All Children (South Carolina)
- Value Added Foods and Fuels (est. 2007; Pahoa, HI)
- Vandenberg Air Force Base (California)
- Virginia Farm Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
8m Learning for All scheme to widen the range of training and provide key skills; RCT's Voluntary Action Fund, allowing community organisations access to a pounds 546,000 project fund.
A spokeswoman for the Scottish government said: "All funding applications are first subject to an independent assessment by the Voluntary Action Fund, an independent grant-making trust.
Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council will get pounds 700,000 for its Community Voluntary Action Fund to help 35 voluntary and community groups.