After 18 months of treatment with PREOS, QCT scans showed significant increases in volumetric trabecular bone mineral density (vTbBMD) and bone mineral content (TbBMC), as well as cortical bone volume (CtBV), at both the total hip and femoral neck.
What does vTBMD stand for?
vTBMD stands for Volumetric Trabecular Bone Mineral Density
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of vTBMD
- Volvo Trucks Belgium
- Vote to Ban (message boards)
- Virtual Trunk-Based Admission Control
- Vacuum Tower Bottom Blend (petroleum refining)
- Visual Text Box Editor
- Vanderbilt Teacher Behavior Evaluation Scale
- Volume to Be Infused (medical infusion pump)
- Virtual Method Table
- Virtual Tributary Bandwidth Management (Nortel)
- Vertebral Trabecular Bone Mineral Density
Samples in periodicals archive:
Secondary aims will be (1) to determine the effect of the therapy on biochemical indices of remodeling and bone specific markers of formation and resorption, and (2) to explore whether absolute compliance during the 2 year trial is associated with the absolute and percentage change in volumetric trabecular bone mineral density of the proximal femur and spine among all participants randomized to the active treatment arm.