As per the deal, Expro will undertake analysis of more than 100 pressure volume temperature (PVT) studies in a contract award with Gazprom in the Badra field situated close to the Iranian border, said the UK well flow management firm in statement.
What does VT stand for?
VT stands for Volume Temperature
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VT
We have 43 other meanings of VT in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Thesaurus
- Visual Tuning
- Visualization Tool (graphical user interface; software)
- Viterbo, Lazio (Italian province)
- Vocational Training
- Vodka/Tonic (drink)
- Voice Terminal
- Voice Tube
- Voltage Terminal
- Voltage Transformer
- Vosper Thornycroft (UK defense contractor)
- Voting Trust
- Virtual Training Life Cycle Contractor Support
- Virtual Tributary Path Terminating Equipment
- Virtual Tributary Synchronous Payload Envelope
- Navy Night Torpedo Bomber Squadron (US Navy)
- Virginia Tech's Continuing and Professional Education Group
- Virtual Time - Earliest Deadline First
- Vermont French-Canadian Genealogical Society
- Virtual Tributary-Group (Sprint - SONET)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expro will be responsible for taking up analysis of over 100 pressure volume temperature (PVT) studies in a contract award with Gazprom in the Badra field located near the Iranian border.
This included information such as wireline log data (Schlumberger), test data (Weatherford International), seismic and laboratory data (routine and special core data/pressure volume temperature (PVT) analysis).
0 features an improved system for generating pressure volume temperature (PVT) data and for integrating user-added PVT data.