Volume license options and multi-pack pricing is also available.
What does VLO stand for?
VLO stands for Volume License Option (software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VLO
We have 26 other meanings of VLO in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicle Land Navigation Subsystem
- Vehicle Land Navigation System
- Very Large Neighborhood Search
- Ventrolateral Nucleus of the Tractus Solitarius
- Landing Gear Operation Speed (aviation)
- Valero Energy (stock symbol)
- Ventro-lateral orbital (area of the brain)
- Very Low Observable
- Virginia Liaison Office (est. 1978; Washington, DC)
- Very Large Ore Carrier (shipping vessel)
- Victorian Lyric Opera Company (Rockville, MD)
- VOR/Localizer (VOR: VHF Omni-directional Radio Range; aviation/navigation)
- Video Live on Demand
- Visual Limit of Detection
- Calibrated airspeed at which an aircraft first becomes airborne
- Vast Lands of Grandia (online role playing game)
- Video Web Log (video blog)
- Village Light Opera Group, Ltd. (since 1935; New York City)
- Variable Labor and Overhead (manufacturing costs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program's two volume license options provide consistent product offerings, discounts and support for an entire range of Symantec solutions.