Similarly to volume control ventilation in CMV, the airway pressure may be susceptible to the changes in lung compliance during ventilation with a R100 ventilator.
What does VCV stand for?
VCV stands for Volume Control Ventilation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VCV
We have 17 other meanings of VCV in our Acronym Attic
- Vietnam Combat Veterans Ltd
- Virtual City Visions
- Virtual Classroom Visit
- Virtual Communication Visualization
- Virtual Containment Vessel
- Virtual Curriculum Vitae
- Visual Causality Vector
- Visual Communication Victoria Inc
- Vlaams Centrum Voor Volkscultuur
- Volume Control Valve (plumbing)
- Volume Cycled Ventilation
- Voluntary Center Vojvodina
- Vowel-Consonant-Vowel (speech synthesis)
- Variable Control Voice Actuator (Olympus voice recorder feature)
- Poly Vinyl Chloride-Vinyl Acrylate
- Variable-Contrast Visual Acuity Chart (eyesight)
- Vacaville Conference and Visitors Bureau (Vacaville, CA)
- Valdez Convention & Visitors Bureau (Alaska)
- Vicksburg Convention and Visitors Bureau (Vicksburg, MS)
- Vintage Chevy Van Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 days (mean [+ or -] SD) after initiation of MV Mode and setting of MV Initial ventilator modes were volume control ventilation in 43.