These clamp on ammeters measure 0 to 600 volts alternating current (vac), 0 to 600 volts direct current (vdc) and 0 to 400, 600, or 1000 amps alternating current.
What does VDC stand for?
VDC stands for Volts Direct Current
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VDC
We have 116 other meanings of VDC in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Department of Corrections
- Virginia Design Company
- Virtual Data Center
- Virtual Design and Construction
- Virtual Development Center
- Virtual Device Context (Cisco)
- Virtual Digital Cable
- Vista del Campo (student housing; University of California, Irvine; Irvine, CA)
- Vitamin Discount Center
- Voltage Direct Current
- Volunteer Defence Corps
- Voris Dixon Cycles
- Victoria and District Cricket Association (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vintage Drivers Club of America (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Violence of Discovery and Calm of Acceptance (Rafael Toral album)
- Visakhapatnam District Cricket Association (India)
- Voice and Data Call Association
- Virus-Dependent Cellular Cytotoxicity
- Voltage-Dependent Calcium Channels
- Voltage-Gated Calcium Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 to 16 volts direct current (VDC) with 12 VDC being nominal.
A self-configuring voltage and polarity feature allows a single panel to suit most applications, while providing +/- 24 volts direct current (vDC) (with a range of +/- 21 to +/- 30 vDC) or +/- 48 vDC (with a range of +/- 42 to +/- 56 vDC) power.