The fifth-generation VS-705 single rate voltage-controlled SAW oscillator (VCSO).
What does VCSC stand for?
VCSC stands for Voltage-Controlled SAW (Surface Acoustic Wave) Clock
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VCSC
We have 9 other meanings of VCSC in our Acronym Attic
- Visionärer Craniosacralarbeit (German: Visionary Craniosacral Work)
- Vice Chief of Staff of The Air Force
- Violet Creeper Society of Auburn Inc
- Vulcan County Search and Rescue (Canada)
- Virtual Center for Spatial Analysis and Remote Sensing (California State University; Los Angeles, CA)
- Verbena Court Strut Band
- Valley Center Swim Club (Valley Center, KS)
- Vigo County School Corporation (Terre Haute, IN)
- Vincennes Community School Corporation (Indiana)
- Virtual Campus Supercomputing Center (Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing)
- Volunteer Center of Story County (Ames, IA)
- Vanderbilt Center for Stem Cell Biology
- Valley Central School District (Montgomery, NY)
- Value City Department Stores
- Very Close-In Ship Defense
- Volcano Community Services District (California)
- Ventura County Special Districts Association (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Virtual Channel - Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting (laser device)
- Virtual Campus for a Sustainable Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 mm Low-Jitter Voltage-Controlled SAW Oscillators Offering Fundamental Frequencies up to 1 GHz SAN JOSE, Calif.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Vectron International, a leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of Frequency Control, Sensor, and Hybrid Product solutions, today announced enhancements to its fifth-generation VS-705 single rate voltage-controlled SAW oscillator.