4 VOLTAGE-CONTROLLED CRYSTAL OSCILLATOR (VCXO) 74 4.
What does VXCO stand for?
VXCO stands for Voltage-Controlled Crystal Oscillator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VXCO
- Virt-X Stock Exchange
- Vixen (Suzuki VX800 motorcycle)
- Navy Experimental Squadron (Naval District; US Navy aviation unit designation)
- Virtual Extended Bus
- Vapexhale Cloud (vaporizer)
- Vector Excitation Coding (acoustics)
- Virgin Cross Country (UK railway)
- Virtual X Class Library
- Variable Crystal Oscillator (aka VCO and VXO)
- Virtual Xbox CD Ripper
- Vertex Detector
- Virtual Device Driver
- Virtual Extended Driver
- Virtual XML (Extensible Markup Language) Document
- Visual XForms Designer (documentation development)
- Dynamic Device Driver Loader
- Veritas Dynamic Multi-Pathing
- Antarctic Development Squadron (US Navy Aviation unit designation used from 1969 to present)
- Expeditionary Squadron (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 Volt, voltage-controlled crystal oscillators (VCXO): the ST1317.
Fox Electronics, a private company based in Florida, is a world leader for frequency control solutions with an expansive portfolio including the XpressO family of revolutionary quick-turn oscillator products, quartz crystals, voltage-controlled crystal oscillators and more.
The Si5319 is based on Silicon Labs' patented, third generation DSPLL[R] technology, which provides any-rate frequency synthesis and jitter attenuation in a highly integrated phase-locked loop (PLL) solution that eliminates the need for external voltage-controlled crystal oscillator (VCXO) and loop filter components.
Nasdaq:SLAB), a leader in high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal ICs, today announced the Si570/1 family, the industry's first user-programmable crystal oscillators (XO) and voltage-controlled crystal oscillators (VCXO) supporting any-rate frequency synthesis.
Fourth graph, second sentence of release should read: The ACS8946 and ACS8944 also feature an integrated voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) to reduce parts count and build cost (sted voltage-controlled crystal oscillator (VCXO)).
SBS Technologies(R), NASDAQ: SBSE --Temperature-compensated and voltage-controlled crystal oscillator with Stratum 3 stability --Extremely precise GPS 30.
The CX24147 includes an integrated voltage-controlled crystal oscillator (VCXO), complete system clock generation from a single crystal, and high quality 10-bit video digital-to-analog converters (DACs) that support direct drive of video output connectors without the need for additional buffering.