5 provides a Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) spec of <1.
What does VSWR stand for?
VSWR stands for Voltage Standing Wave Ratio
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VSWR
- Virginia Small Wind Incentives Program (James Madison University)
- Very Short Wavelength Infrared
- Visuo-Spatial Working Memory
- Virtual Star Wars Memorabilia Museum
- Vereniging Samengestelde Wedstrijd Mensport Nederland (Dutch: Association Composite Match Mensport Netherlands)
- Virginia Solid Waste Management Regulations
- Van Samenwerkende Werkgevers Organisaties (Dutch: Association of Employers Organizations Operating Together)
- Vereniging Samenwerkende Werkgeversorganisaties Onderwijs (Dutch: Cooperative Education Employers' Association)
- Vertical Standing Wave Ratio
- Visual Standing Wave Ratio
- Veterinary Social Work Services (various schools)
- Vince Shute Wildlife Sanctuary (Orr, MN)
- Velocity of Systolic Wall Thickening
- Vertical Shaft Wind Turbine
- Vertical Sliding Watertight
- Visakha Steel Workers Union (India)
- Variable Star Index (online database and website)
- Verification Suite for X/Open
- Virtual Stock Exchange
- Virtual System Extension
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the SST11CP16 includes a linear power detector that is temperature-stable and insensitive to voltage standing wave ratios.
The effect of various parameters such as feed position and slot width on the Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) and resonant frequencies is examined.
The Andrew Institute also offers training courses for the installation of remote electrical tilt antennas (RET), microwave systems (TMW) and cable connectors, and for testing voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR).
These antennas deliver at least 50% radiated efficiency in all frequency bands in which they operate while still providing voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) figures of 1.
On- chip protection circuitry ensures reliable performance under high voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) conditions.
The XC3028 accepts a standard 75 Ohm antenna feed and can handle a maximum voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) of 2.
Skyworks' WCDMA PA modules include the SKY77152, a high-efficiency, fully matched PA, and the revolutionary SKY77410 Load Insensitive Power Amplifier (LIPA(TM)) module, which delivers full RF performance even into an output load-mismatch of 4:1 voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR).