The traditional three-phase voltage source inverter has six active vectors in which the dc voltage is impressed across the load and two zero vectors when the load terminals are shorted through either the lower or upper three devices, respectively.
What does VSI stand for?
VSI stands for Voltage Source Inverter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VSI
We have 145 other meanings of VSI in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Server Infrastructure (database management)
- Virtual Socket Interface
- Virtual Switch Interface
- Vision Systems International
- Vision Systems, Inc.
- Visual Site Inspection (environmental reports)
- Visual Stability Index (concrete)
- Visual Studio Installer (Microsoft)
- VLBI Standard Interface
- Volontaire de Solidarité Internationale (French: Volunteers for International Solidarity)
- Voluntary Separation Incentive
- Volunteer Sector Initiative
- Vertical Speed Indicator/Traffic Resolution Advisory
- Virtual Socket Interface Alliance
- Virginia Summer Institute for Addiction Studies
- Vehicle Security Installation Board (UK)
- Vehicle Systems Installation Board (UK)
- Veterinary Surgeons Investigating Committee (Australia)
- Victorian Schools Innovation Commission (Australia)
- Verdere Scholing in Dienstverband (Dutch: Further Training in Employment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sine-Triangle versus Spae Vector Modulation for Three-Level PWM Voltage Source Inverter, IEEE Trans.
In the common inverter types, both voltage source inverters and current source inverters, the basic inverter topology creates both CMV and CMC (Quirt 1988).
Current controlled voltage source inverter without transformer has been as a PV interface with utility.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Voltage Source Inverter In a voltage fed three phases, the switching commands of each inverter leg are complementary , -.
Operating Principle of UPFC The basic components of the UPFC are two voltage source inverters (VSIs) sharing a common dc storage capacitor, and connected to the power system through coupling transformers.
DTC Principles Figure 1 shows the schematic of one simple form of the DTC induction motor drive, employing a voltage source inverter (VSI).