Single phase PWM voltage source inverter unit IGBT based
What does VSI stand for?
VSI stands for Voltage Source Inverter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VSI
We have 145 other meanings of VSI in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Server Infrastructure (database management)
- Virtual Socket Interface
- Virtual Switch Interface
- Vision Systems International
- Vision Systems, Inc.
- Visual Site Inspection (environmental reports)
- Visual Stability Index (concrete)
- Visual Studio Installer (Microsoft)
- VLBI Standard Interface
- Volontaire de Solidarité Internationale (French: Volunteers for International Solidarity)
- Voluntary Separation Incentive
- Volunteer Sector Initiative
- Vertical Speed Indicator/Traffic Resolution Advisory
- Virtual Socket Interface Alliance
- Virginia Summer Institute for Addiction Studies
- Vehicle Security Installation Board (UK)
- Vehicle Systems Installation Board (UK)
- Veterinary Surgeons Investigating Committee (Australia)
- Victorian Schools Innovation Commission (Australia)
- Verdere Scholing in Dienstverband (Dutch: Further Training in Employment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The controller is composed of a single-chip microcomputer or general digital signal processing chip as core components; voltage source inverter is mainly composed of power electronic switching devices connected inductor, a pulse width modulation form to the power transmission grid.
In this way, the inverter used ina distribution static compensator (DSTATCOM)is considered as a voltage source inverter (VSI) which the desired voltage should be produced by the hysteresis modulation via the Sliding-Mode controller.
The voltage source inverter uses an advanced pulse-width modulation (PWM) scheme for improved power efficiency and lower voltage and current space harmonics.
The traditional three-phase voltage source inverter has six active vectors in which the dc voltage is impressed across the load and two zero vectors when the load terminals are shorted through either the lower or upper three devices, respectively.
Skibinski, "The Effects of PWM Voltage Source Inverters on the Mechanical Performance of Rolling Bearings", IEEE APEC Conference, San Jose, CA, March 1996.
In this paper, the application of space vector pulse width modulation control strategy on the three level voltage source inverter has been presented and analyzed.
Current controlled voltage source inverter without transformer has been as a PV interface with utility.