The inductors serve as solutions for voltage regulator module (VRM) and dc-to-dc converter applications in end products including mobile devices; notebooks, desktop computers, servers, graphic cards, portable gaming devices, personal navigation systems, personal multimedia devices, and automotive systems; low- profile, high-current power supplies and point of load (POL) converters; distributed power systems; and field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
What does VRM stand for?
VRM stands for Voltage Regulator Module
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VRM
We have 61 other meanings of VRM in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Reference Monitoring (audio technology; Focusrite)
- Virtual Relationship Marketing
- Virtual Resource Manager (IBM)
- Virtual Rights Management (VMware)
- Virtually Real Motocross (website)
- Viscous Remanent Magnetization
- Visitor Relation Management
- Visual Resources Management (US DOI)
- Voice Recognition Module
- Voltage - Reverse Maximum (maximum voltage the diode can block)
- Voltage-Regulator Model
- Vacation Rental Managers Association
- Vehicle Restraint Manufacturers Association (UK)
- Victoria Regional Museum Association (Victoria, TX)
- Virginia Retail Merchants Association
- Virtual Railroaders' Multiplayer Association
- Virtuoso Russian Music Academy (Northridge, CA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Maintenance Allowance
- Virtual Reality Maintenance Trainer
- Variable Rate Mortgage Backed Securities (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also closed its purchase of Portland, Oregon-based VXI Electronics, a provider of voltage regulator modules (VRMs) and customer power supplies.
The unique Sigrity technology pinpoints the best possible position to place a remote voltage regulator module (VRM) sense line on a printed circuit board or package.
IDT([R])) (NASDAQ:IDTI), the Analog and Digital Company delivering essential mixed-signal semiconductor solutions, today announced that it has delivered voltage regulator modules (VRMs) to SGI[R] to power Altix[R] UV, the world's fastest supercomputer.
With the lowest DCR/microhenry for their respective package sizes, the new IHLP-2525CZ-06, IHLP-2525CZ-07, IHLP-5050CE-06, and IHLP- 5050CE-07 offer high-performing, space- and power-saving solutions for voltage regulator module (VRM) and dc-to-dc converter applications in end products including next-generation mobile devices; notebooks, desktop computers, and servers; low-profile, high-current power supplies and point of load (POL) converters; distributed power systems; and field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
In addition, IDT now becomes the only company to offer a voltage regulator module (VRM) and a voltage regulator down (VRD) solution.
The devices reduce design implementation complexity and improve the performance of fast-switching, embedded or Voltage Regulator Module (VRM)-style, buck dc/dc converters with output power of five Watts (W) to 200W.
The XPhase chipset is designed to increase power density and efficiency in desktops, servers, voltage regulator modules (VRM) and embedded systems.