To conserve power but maximize speed while on the road, NEC CSD has integrated Intel's Voltage Reduction Technology in the Versa 6220/6230.
What does VRT stand for?
VRT stands for Voltage Reduction Technology (Intel Corp)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VRT
We have 88 other meanings of VRT in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Reality Therapy (psychology; aka Virtual Reality Immersion Therapy; also seen as VRIT; aka Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy; also seen as VRET)
- Virtual Resonance Tunneling
- Virtual Response Team (Australia)
- Virtual Round Table (computing conference)
- Virus Removal Tool (software)
- Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
- Vita Radio Transport (communications standard / protocol)
- Vlaamse Radio- en Televisieomroep (public TV in Belgium, previously BRTN)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Therapist
- Voice Recognition Technology
- Voltage Regulating Transformer
- Voltage Ride Through
- Volume Rendering Technique
- Vortex Racing Team (est. 2000; triathalons)
- Voyager Repair Team
- Vertical Motion
- Vertical Acceleration
- Vibration Reduction Test Aircraft (CH-47D Helicopter)
- Virginia Regional Transportation Association (Purcellville, VA)
- Virginia Research and Technology Advisory Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voltage Reduction Technology enables the processor to interface at 3.
They include the thin, lightweight Tape Carrier Package, and Voltage Reduction Technology, which enables the processor to interface at 3.