Voltage controlled attenuator (VCA) and programmable gain amplifier (PGA) with a total max gain of 54 dB for superior dynamic range.
What does VCA stand for?
VCA stands for Voltage Controlled Attenuator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VCA
We have 175 other meanings of VCA in our Acronym Attic
- Virtualization Consolidation Academy (Austria)
- Viscerally Compressed Amplitude
- Viscosity-Controlled Acid
- Vision Council of America (Washington, DC, USA)
- Visual Contact Approach (aviation)
- Visualization and Computer Animation
- Voice Channel Assignment
- Voice Communications Adapter
- Voice Connecting Arrangement
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier
- Voltaje de Corriente Alterna (Spanish: AC Voltage)
- Voluntary Cleanup Action
- Voluntary Corrective Action
- Volunteers for Children Act of 1998 (aka the Foley Bill)
- Vulnerability and Capacity Assessment (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies)
- Valley Christian Athletic Association (Encino, CA)
- Venture Capital Association of Alberta (Alberta, Canada)
- Veterans Claims Assistance Act
- Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (various universities)
- Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The device integrates eight channels of a low-noise amplifier (LNA), voltage controlled attenuator, programmable gain amplifier, low-pass filter, and 12-bit, 50 MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with LVDS data outputs.