NEW YORK, July 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
What does VIS stand for?
VIS stands for Volt Information Sciences (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIS
We have 144 other meanings of VIS in our Acronym Attic
- Vista (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Visual Imaging System (US DoD)
- Visual Information Specialist
- Vivienda de Interés Social (Colombia)
- Vlaamse Innovatie Samenwerkingsverbanden (Dutch: Flemish Innovation Partnership; Belgium)
- Voice Information System
- Voice Intermediate School (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Volontariato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo (International Volunteers for Development)
- Visual Discrimination
- Visible Infrared
- Vancomycin Intermediate/Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Vertically Integrated Sensor Arrays
- Victorian Institute of Sport Assessment (Australia)
- Video Interface & Signal Analysis (EU)
- Vietnamese SEARCA Fellows Association
- Villanova Indian Students Association (Pennsylvania)
- Virgin Islands Student Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The stock split will increase Volt Information Sciences total shares outstanding from approximately 15.
NEW YORK, April 6 /PRNewswire/ -- TELUS Advertising Services ("TAS"), Canada's third largest directory publisher, and Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
NEW YORK -- ProcureStaff, a subsidiary of Volt Information Sciences Inc.
Volt's innovative technologies improve business process efficiencies and customer service NEW YORK -- Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
We continue to be pleased with the new features and flexibility that Cantata adds to the Converged Services Platform," said Rich Oldach, executive vice president of strategic marketing at Volt Delta Resources, LLC (VoltDelta), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
NEW YORK, July 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
NEW YORK, April 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Volt Information Sciences, Inc.