Department of Transportation's Volpe National Transportation System Center in Boston will analyze the field data.
What does VNTSC stand for?
VNTSC stands for Volpe National Transportation System Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Viet Nam of Trading Information Joint Stock Company (web design)
- Susceptibility of Blast (US DoD)
- target vulnerability indicator designating degree of hardness (US DoD)
- target vulnerability indicator designating degree of hardness; susceptibility of blast; and K-factor (US DoD)
- Vulnerability Number for Thermonuclear Kill
- Virtual Network Topology Manager
- Variable Nucleotide Tandem-Repeat
- Variable Number of Tandem Repeats (genetics)
- Variable Number of Terminal Repeat
- Via Networking Switch Management Protocol
- Vinnytsia National Technical University (Ukraine)
- Vantive Corporation (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Vehicle Navigation Unit (Honeywell)
- Verenigde Nederlandse Uitgeversbedrijven (Dutch)
- Vietnam National University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Volontaires des Nations Unies (French)
- Vancouver NetWare Users Group (Canada)
- Viking NonStop User Group
- Vietnam National University Hanoi
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volpe National Transportation System Center has awarded a multi-million dollar competitive task order to the company to support a facilities planning project related to the Federal Aviation Administration's NextGen program.