VOLLEYBALL Hall of Fame Athlete of the Year Sylvia Duke Carraway was a special guest at a transatlantic event held at Stokesley School.
What does VBHF stand for?
VBHF stands for Volleyball Hall of Fame (Holyoke, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VBHF
We have 1 other meaning of VBHF in our Acronym Attic
- Value Behavioral Health of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Valley Ball Hockey Association (Langley, British Columbia, Canada)
- Valmont Butte Heritage Alliance (est. 2006; Colorado)
- Virginia Bear Hunters Association
- Virginia Black History Archives (est. 1990; Virginia Commonwealth University; Richmond, VA)
- Volunteer Behavioral Health Care System (Chattanooga, TN)
- Virginia Beach Health Department (Virginia Beach, Virginia)
- Virginia Beach Higher Education Center (Old Dominion University)
- Virginia Business Higher Education Council (est. 1994)
- Virginia Baptist Homes Foundation
- Vysya Bank Housing Finance Ltd. (India)
- Valence Bond Heitler-London (Wave Function)
- V Beztukovej Hmote Syra (Slovak: Fat-Free Cheese Mass)
- Valley Baptist Health System (Texas)
- Van Buren High School (various locations)
- Vermont Behavioral Health Services
- Vero Beach High School (Florida)
- Virginia Baptist Historical Society (University of Richmond; Virginia)
- Verband Beratender Ingenieure (German: Association of Consulting Engineers)
- Verify Bulk Input
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month, Banachowski, the first women's coach inducted into the National Volleyball Hall of Fame, concluded his 43rd year with the Bruins He had a career record of 1,106-301.
Their names will join the previous 23 Hall of Fame members who are honored in Holyoke at the Volleyball Hall of Fame.
In 1984, Gregory earned the coveted USVBA All-Time Great Volleyball Players Award, and in 1989, became only the third woman inducted into the Volleyball Hall of Fame.
13 George Mason in the championship of the Volleyball Hall of Fame Morgan Classic in Springfield, Mass.
Volleyball showcase on tap The Volleyball Hall of Fame in Holyoke will host some of the top teams in New England at the Spalding Showcase of Champions girls' invitational tournament from Oct.
His success has been so unusual in the sport that Scates was inducted into the Volleyball Hall of Fame in Holyoke, Mass.
CAPTION(S): 2 Photos Photo: (1--2) USC graduate-assistant volleyball coach Paula Weishoff, in her playing days (above) and now (inset), will be inducted into the Volleyball Hall of Fame on Monday.