CNAs Kathy Martineau, Kathy "KC" Cole, and Hattie Wyatt have been instrumental in making restorative volleyball a beneficial and fun game for residents, staff, and families.
What does V-BALL stand for?
V-BALL stands for Volleyball
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Voice Plus Data Communications
- Vincristine and Prednisone (leukemia therapy)
- Voice Plus Teleprinter Unit
- Vergeltungswaffe 1 (German flying bomb used in WWII)
- Vergeltungswaffe 2 (German flying bomb used in WWII)
- Volt-Ampere (energy)
- venous to arterial circulation shunt
- Vertebro Basilar Artery (junction of the brain stem and cranial nerves)
- Voice-Biometric Enabled Watch List
- Vertical Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture
- Very-High-Data-Rate Blocked Asynchronous Transmission (protocol)
- Vertex-Contralateral Derivations (communication disorders)
- Visual Consensus Method (quantitation of spinal fractures)
- Veterans Community Education Partnership (Deltona, FL)
- ventral to dorsal
- Vehicle Donation to Any Charity
- DAX-Volatilitätsindex (German stock index volatility)
- Recording of Musical Entertainment (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Sean Martin Special to the Daily News Ryan Millar said the 2008 Beijing Games may be his last chance to earn an Olympic medal as a member of the United States indoor volleyball team.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Looking to complement and reinforce its extensive volleyball program commitment, ASICS TIGER Corp.
And because of her fervent commitment in that area, she might forgo a collegiate volleyball career in which her coach and teammates believes she would excel.
858 WINNING PERCENTAGE IN HIS 40 SEASONS OF COLLEGE COACHING HAS TO BE CONSIDERED A VOLLEYBALL GENIUS.
NYSE:HLF) is one of the new partners of the Italian Beach Volleyball Championship.
She succeeded by becoming a standout on a Moorpark College women's volleyball team that is ranked in the top 10 in the state.
The Agreement integrates CROCS throughout the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour and designates CROCS as the Exclusive Footwear Company of the AVP Tour AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour, a wholly owned subsidiary of AVP, Inc.