uk Auto Business News - 18 September 2012 Volkswagen of America, a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG (Xetra: VW), has introduced its new 'Why VW' brand campaign and social media platform.
What does VWoA stand for?
VWoA stands for Volkswagen of America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VWoA in our Acronym Attic
- Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland (Dutch: Wikimedia Netherlands Association)
- Virginia Workforce Network
- Veolia Water North America (Lynn, MA)
- Very Wise Name Generator (domain name creation tool)
- Valves Wide Open
- Vector Wellington Orchestra (New Zealand)
- Voluntary Welfare Organisation (Singapore)
- Voorbereidend Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs
- Voortgezet Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs (Dutch: Secondary Science Education)
- Vintage Wings of Canada
- Volkswagen Owners Club
- Vancouver Winter Olympic Games (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Volume-Weighted Opening Price (NASDAQ)
- Virtual World of Sports, Inc. (California)
- Vereniging Werkgevers Openbaar Vervoer (Dutch: Public Transport Employers Association)
- Very Well Played
- Very Well Put
- Vibrating Wire Piezometer
- Victim and Witness Protection (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While they're increasing with the Eos, as Adrian Hallmark, executive vice president, Volkswagen of America, has indicated, the company is looking for the ways and means to have more cost-competitive vehicles in some of the categories in which it competes (see AD & P, September 2005 or http://www.
Performance Management - Volkswagen of America Volkswagen of America, the U.
uk Volkswagen of America Incorporated (Volkswagen of America), a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG (Xetra: VW), has opened its new dealership in Alhambra, south California.
a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volkswagen of America, Inc.
uk Volkswagen of America, Incorporated (Volkswagen of America), a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG (Xetra: VW), has revealed details of the all-new 2011 Jetta.
Putting us in the thick of the action, to share passionate moments with our Drivers," said John Gasloli, Multicultural Marketing Manager, Volkswagen of America, Inc.
uk Volkswagen of America, Incorporated (Volkswagen of America), a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG (Xetra: VW), has reported an increase in sales for the month of June 2010.