Gerasimos Dorizas (52), Managing Director of Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt.
What does VW stand for?
VW stands for Volkswagen
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VW
We have 10 other meanings of VW in our Acronym Attic
- Vintage Wine
- Violet Wand
- Virtual Wire (digital networks)
- Virtual Workbench
- Virtual Worlds
- Virtually Wireful (website)
- Vista Way (Walt Disney World)
- Void Walker (gaming, World of Warcraft Warlock)
- Volcano World
- Voluntary Withdrawal
- Weather Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1967 to1975)
- Very Worshipful Brother (Masonic rank)
- Vancouver, Westminster & Yukon Railway
- Virtual Wire per-Domain Behavior
- Ventricular Weight/Body Weight (ratio)
- Vehicle Wash Agent
- Vengroff, Williams and Associates, Inc. (est. 1963)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If ever a vehicle was suited to Motability, it is the Volkswagen brand, thanks to the scale of the range, which encompasses just about every type of vehicle ever devised.
Volkswagen to Mark Anniversary With Marathon Weekend Events and the Great Jetta Giveaway CHICAGO, Oct.
Volkswagen Group said it hopes to capture up to a tenth of the Indian car market in the next four to six years as part of a strategy to boost sales in emerging countries to counter anaemic growth in saturated Western markets.
Summary: Volkswagen Middle East has announced the appointment of Stefan Mecha as the new Managing Director for the Middle East region with immediate effect.
Hans Mommsen and Manfred Grieger have written the definitive company history of the Volkswagen motor company from its foundation in 1937 to the immediate post-war years.
But look at the pockets, and you will see the key to what Volkswagen executives call the factory of the future.
The Volkswagen AG - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information.