The Chinese government is stepping up its restrictions on coatings with a high volatile organic compound content.
What does VOCC stand for?
VOCC stands for Volatile Organic Compound Content
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VOCC
We have 9 other meanings of VOCC in our Acronym Attic
- Vamos Ocean-Cloud-Atmosphere-Land Study (World Climate Research Programme)
- Victims Of Crime Association Of Queensland (Australia)
- Variation of Coastal Atmospheric Refractivity
- Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (Victoria, Australia)
- Vocational Competency Achievement Tracking System
- Voluntary Organizations Consortium of British Columbia
- Venous Occlusion Cuff and Controller
- Vessel Operating Common Carrier
- VEST Operations Control Center (NASA)
- Violation Of Community Control (law enforcement)
- Voltage-Operated Calcium Channel (protein)
- Voice Orderwire Control Device
- Vocalists, Orchestral Instrumentalists and Chamber Music Ensembles (competition; Music Teachers' Association of California)
- Voices of Cambridge Ensemble (UK)
- Vocational Education and Training Research Database
- Vocational Opportunity for Community and Educational Development (Center for Law and Education)
- Voluntariado Centro Experimental Psiquiátrico Pedagógico (Children's Psychiatric Test Center of the Volunteer Military; Guatemala)
- Vision of Community Fellowship
- Vulcan Owners Club France (French motorcycle club)
- Verbal Orders of Commanding General
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both paints have low volatile organic compound content, thus making them desirable for sustainable site development.
This system is used to handle inert gasses and is coupled with a vacuum system that helps control oxygen content, humidity, cleanliness and volatile organic compound content during chemical reactions.
In addition to improving the coating's quality and serviceability, the new system eliminated carcinogenic hexavalent chromium - or so-called chromium 6 - from one ERE coating, and reduced the volatile organic compound content of three ERE coats by up to 303 grams per liter.
Another important feature for Daytona USA is that with a volatile organic compound content of just 0.
EPA alleges that Honeywell failed to apply for a state operating permit and used paper coatings with a volatile organic compound content that exceeded state limits.