SRK Consulting Strathcona Mineral Services Limited Suncor Energy University of Calgary University of New Brunswick University of Toronto University of Victoria Utah State University Voisey's Bay Nickel Company Limited Jock N.
What does VBNC stand for?
VBNC stands for Voisey's Bay Nickel Company (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VBNC
We have 1 other meaning of VBNC in our Acronym Attic
- Vermont Business Materials Exchange
- Valley Business News (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Vereniging voor Bedrijfsredacteuren in Nederland (Dutch)
- Vermittelndes Breitbandnetz (German: Visitor Based Network)
- Vicarious by Nature (Los Angeles, CA; clothing line)
- Virtual Business Network Ltd. (UK)
- Visitor Based Network
- Volatile Basic Nitrogen
- Volley Ball Nantes Atlantique (French, Volley Ball Nantes Atlantic)
- Viable but Nonculturable State (bacteria)
- Via Baltica Nordica Development Zone
- Victorian Business Names Register (Canada)
- Very High Speed Backbone Network Services (NSF)
- Very-High Bandwidth Network Service (information technology)
- Virtual Backbone Network Service
- ventral bed nucleus of the stria terminalis
- Valence Band Offset (semiconductor property)
- Verbond der Belgische Ondernemingen (Dutch: Federation of Belgian Enterprises; Belgium)
- Vertex Buffer Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voisey's Bay Nickel Company (VBNC), a subsidiary of nickel giant Inco, is tasked with developing the $2.
Jones, Inco's President and Chief Operating Officer, and Phil du Toit, Managing Director, Voisey's Bay Nickel Company Limited ("VBNC").
And its subsidiary, Voisey's Bay Nickel Company, continues to grow, and in fact strengthen, evidenced by vital contracts such as this being entrusted to our company.
13 /PRNewswire/ - Inco Limited announced today that its wholly- owned subsidiary, Voisey's Bay Nickel Company Limited (VBNC), has completed the site exploration program for the Voisey's Bay deposit and other claim areas in Labrador and will close its exploration camp in Labrador, effective September 30, 2001.
Further evidence of this progress is the announcement that Inco's subsidiary, Voisey's Bay Nickel Company Ltd.
This new exploration will focus on the main block area held by Voisey's Bay Nickel Company Limited (VBN), its wholly-owned subsidiary, where the `Ovoid' deposit is located as well as other claim blocks held by VBN.
com, Mark was Chief Legal Officer of Voisey's Bay Nickel Company Limited and a member of the company's senior management team.