The next evening, Saturday, December 11, will be "Hallelujah for Heat," an inspirational, fundraising gospel concert featuring contemporary vocalist Deitrick Haddon and the Voices of Unity.
What does VOU stand for?
VOU stands for Voices of Unity (gospel band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VOU
We have 2 other meanings of VOU in our Acronym Attic
- Victoria Office Telephony Service (Australia)
- Victorian Online Titles System (Australia)
- Voice Teleconferencing Services
- Van Ommeren Tank Terminal (Netherlands)
- Voice of the Theater
- Voice of the Underground (rap group; Kenya)
- Valley of the Wolves: Iraq (action film; est. 2006; Turkey)
- Valid, Opened and Unfilled
- Virtual Online University
- Visus Oculi Utriusque (Latin: Vision - Both Eyes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wayne, Indiana's VOICES OF UNITY YOUTH CHOIR in singing the National Anthem to kick off the 2007 NFL season.