One of the most powerful voices of soul and modern R&B, Seal is known for his renditions of popular hits such as "Killer", "Crazy" and Grammy-awarded "Kiss from A Rose".
What does VOS stand for?
VOS stands for Voices of Soul (Brandeis University; Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VOS
We have 77 other meanings of VOS in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Object System
- Virtual Office Solutions (Verizon)
- Virtual Operating System
- Virtual Orchestra Studio
- Visit Our Sponsor
- Visus Oculi Sinistri (Latin: Vision - Left Eye)
- Vluchtige Organische Stoffen (Dutch: Volatile Organic Matter)
- Voice of the Shuttle (humanities-related resources website)
- Voice Operated Switch
- Voice Over Sound
- Vojenske Obranne Spravodajstvo (Military Defense Service, Slovakia)
- Volatile Organic Substance
- Voltage Overscaling
- Voluntary Observing Ship (NOAA Climate Project)
- Volunteer Observing Ships Programme (World Meteorological Organization, Geneve, Switzerland)
- Volunteer Observing System
- Vooruitstrevend Overleg Studenten (Dutch: students university council; Groningen)
- Vow of Silence
- Voluntary Observing System Expendable Bathythermograph
- Vehicle & Operator Services Agency (UK Ministry for Transport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His upcoming debut album, Rewind, is a soulful excursion into the deep roots that nurtured the likes of Otis Redding, Al Green, Wilson Pickett, Sam Cooke, and so many other defining voices of soul.