Danielle Layman-Pleep, executive director of Ontario, Canada's Voices of Positive Women, reports that, "In the last two years, four HIV positive women in our organization have died--and three of those four were from violence from their partners.
What does VOPW stand for?
VOPW stands for Voices of Positive Women (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vice Chief of Naval Operations (US Navy)
- Volkspolizist (German)
- Vance-Owen Peace Plan (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Voice Over Powerpoint (presentation method)
- Voice Operated Relay
- Village Off-Grid Promotion and Support (Laos)
- Viscous Oil Pumping System (US Coast Guard program)
- Voice of Plymouth Schools (UK)
- Voice Over Packetization Technology
- Village of Point Venture (Texas)
- Vehicle Owners Questionnaire
- Virtual Output Queuing
- Visiting Officers Quarters
- Voice of Quellious (Everquest gaming)
- Virtual Observatory Query Language
- Visual Object Query Language (object database language)
- Value of Reserves
- Variation Order Request
- Vehicle Occupancy Rate
- Vehicle Off Road (urgent repair status)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toronto HIV Primary Care Physicians Group; Canadian Treatment Action Council, Hemophilia Ontario, Colorectal Cancer Association of Canada; Hepatitis C Society of Canada, Arthritis Consumer Experts; Voices of Positive Women.