with the support of McKinsey & Company, Corporate Voices for Working Families, and the Taproot Foundation.
What does VWF stand for?
VWF stands for Voices for Working Families
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VWF
We have 64 other meanings of VWF in our Acronym Attic
- Vlaams Wetenschappelijk Economisch Congres (Dutch: Flemish Scientific Economic Congress; Belgium)
- Vehicle Weapon Effects System
- Virginia Williamson Elementary School (Bolivia, NC)
- Variable Workforce
- Vibration-Induced White Finger
- Virginia Wildlife Federation
- Virginia Wrestling Federation
- Virtual Wafer Fab
- Virtual Worlds Forum
- Vision World Foundation
- Volkswagen Foundation (Germany)
- Von Willebrand Factor
- Valentine Willie Fine Art
- Visual Word Form Area (neuroscience)
- Von Willebrand Factor (genetics)
- Vancouver Whitecaps Football Club (Vancouver, Canada)
- Venus Williams Fan Club
- Very Wide Field Camera
- Von Willebrand Factor
- Very Wide Field Imager (space telescope technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
employers conducted by the Conference Board, Corporate Voices for Working Families, the Partnership for 21st Century Skills, and the Society for Human Resource Management, more than 70 percent of respondents reported recent high school graduates as being "deficient" in professionalism and work ethic.
To meet the growing business need, each year Corporate Voices for Working Families produces an employer guide that pro vides companies with information and tips on how to provide workers with information about important tax credits and other public benefits.
Scores of wealthy liberals, among them George Soros, have together given tens of millions of dollars to these "527s," which have generic names like Americans Coming Together and Voices for Working Families.
The report will be distributed to over 1 million readers within the weekend edition of USA Today with the help of Great Places to Work Institute, Corporate Voices for Working Families, Zappos.
According to Corporate Voices for Working Families, a nonprofit corporate membership organization in Washington, D.
But they'll be competing for cash and influence with another labor-oriented group known as Voices for Working Families, launched by Gerald McEntee, head of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees.
Program partners include NYSE Euronext as well as American Society for Quality, Chicago Clean Energy Alliance, Corporate Voices for Working Families, Environmental Defense Fund, Global Environmental Management Initiative, Global Reporting Initiative, The Humane Society, National Democratic Institute, and U.