TI's voice-enabled cable modem technology is powering many of the modems included in the current cable operators trials and market rollouts.
What does VeCM stand for?
VeCM stands for Voice-Enabled Cable Modem
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VeCM
We have 3 other meanings of VeCM in our Acronym Attic
- Volunteer & Employee Criminal History System (Florida Department of Law Enforcement)
- Vehicle Emissions Control Information
- Vital Environments, Human-Computer Interfaces and Measurement Systems (IEEE International Conference)
- Vertical Elevation Clothing Line
- Vietnam Emerging Capital Limited (Australia)
- Vector Equilibrium Correction Model
- Vector Error Correction Model (stock futures)
- Very Early Complete Hydatidiform Mole
- Video Enhanced Contrast Microscopy
- Vocational Education Curriculum Materials (database)
- Vereniging Eigenaren Commercieel Onroerend (Dutch: Commercial Property Owners Association)
- Vernier Engine Cut Off
- Vocational Education Community Online (Australia)
- Vertically Coupled Quantum Dot
- Verification and Evaluation of Computer and Communication Systems (International Workshop)
- Virginia Estuarine and Coastal Observing System (Virginia Institute of Marine Science)
- Value Engineering Change Proposal
- Vertical Eye Closure Penalty (Agilent)
- Vietnam Energy Conservation Program
- Villierstown Education & Culture Project (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TI already is the leader in voice-enabled cable modem technology with DOCSIS 1.
Its tuners are designed to support worldwide reception standards and to function as key components in delivering TV signals to popular consumer electronics devices, including digital televisions, multi-tuner set-top boxes, multimedia entertainment computers, and voice-enabled cable modems and mobile TV phones.
The BSR 64000 joins a growing family of Motorola products that are certified or qualified for interoperability with the DOCSIS and PacketCable specifications, including the SBV5220 voice-enabled cable modem.
These RF devices, which support worldwide reception standards, are key components in delivering TV signals to popular consumer electronics devices, including HDTVs, multi-tuner set-top boxes, entertainment PCs and voice-enabled cable modems.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) today announced that ARRIS , a global communications technology leader in the development of advanced cable telephony solutions, has selected TI as its primary supplier of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) silicon and software for DOCSIS(R) and Euro-DOCSIS based voice-enabled cable modems.
These VoicePort products are targeted toward consumer premise equipment (CPE) such as voice-enabled cable modems, DSL modems, gateways, and media terminal adapters (MTA).
Kinetic Strategies also predicts 77 percent annual growth in voice-enabled cable modem equipment revenues during the same timeframe, leading to voice capability inclusion in more than 75 percent of all cable modems shipped by 2009.