In particular, Ditech Networks PhoneTag service will enhance Nuance s Dragon Voice to Text Services business by adding important customers and complementary technologies, and further advance innovation supporting Nuance s highly-secure, on-premise voice to text platform.
What does V2T stand for?
V2T stands for Voice to Text (telecommunications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of V2T
- Minimum Take-Off Steady Speed (aviation)
- Voice and Video Over Internet Protocol
- Virtual to Physical
- Vasopressin-2 Receptor
- Vehicle-to-Roadside (wireless vehicle communication)
- Virtual to Real
- Vision to Reality (mobile computing; Schriesheim, Germany)
- V-Groove on Two Sides (lumber)
- Vision to Technology
- Vehicle-To-Vehicle (communication)
- Vendor to Vendor
- Verilog to VHDL (VHSIC (Very High Speed Integrated Circuits) Hardware Description Language; command line tools)
- Vienna to Venice
- Virtual to Virtual (operating system migration)
- Steady initial climb speed with all engines operating (aviation)
- Third Variable Region
- Version 3 - Militarized
- Version 3.0 (software; various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VTT-sa converts voice to text for mobile and wireline voicemail systems, traditional and IP-based PBXs, conference calling and other business critical applications.
English language voice to text translators have been available since the mid-1980s, but to date nobody has combined language learning software with a foreign language voice to text system.
In addition to this new voice to text conversion feature, text transcripts and original media files can also be hosted within ONSITE3's eView([TM]) document review platform in order to facilitate effective and efficient document review of voice-over-IP based voicemail messages.
Voice to Text, LLC has a world-wide client base and offers its products in versions designed for U.