The MP stressed to "Voice of Lebanon- Voice of Freedom and Dignity" on Wednesday that they "refuse to adopt proportionality law under the presence of arms".
What does VOF stand for?
VOF stands for Voice of Freedom
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VOF
We have 28 other meanings of VOF in our Acronym Attic
- Vacuum Operated Electrical Switch
- Voices of East Timor (blog)
- Virtual Orthopaedic European University
- Föreningen Vetenskap och Folkbildning (Swedish: Science and General Education Association)
- Observation Fighter Squadron (Navy unit designation used from 1942 to 1945)
- Value of Funds
- Variable Operating Frequency
- Vehicle Operations - Program F
- Vennootschap Onder Firma (Dutch)
- Vergabeordnung für Freiberufliche Leistungen (German: Award for Freelance Services)
- Voice of Friendship (New Zealand)
- Voice of the Faithful
- Volume of Fluid
- Voluntary Organisations Forum (UK)
- Virus and Other Fine Code Authors
- Vector Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplex (Cisco)
- Valence Orbital Force Field
- Vereniging Onderzoek Flora en Fauna (Netherlands)
- Village of Faith International
- Visualization of Financial Implications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Judge out of jail: A judge implicated in the deaths of three post-election protesters in 2009 has been released from jail, the opposition Green Voice of Freedom reports.
The Voice of Freedom allows NRA to get the truth out to the American people without the jaundiced editorializing by networks and newspapers.
According to Kashmir Media Service, Farooq Siddiqi in a statement issued in Srinagar said, the occupation authorities use rape of women as a weapon of war and shield the Indian troops with impunity that utilised the judiciary as means of suppression to stifle the voice of freedom.
Byline: Anne Pockett MAY I please send a message to the person who sent me a copy of the BNP newspaper Voice of Freedom.
Sixty thousand copies of The Voice of Freedom were confiscated at Dover.
Today, the people of Iraq have spoken to the world, and the world is hearing the voice of freedom from the center of the Middle East," asserted President Bush in a January 30 speech.
With Voice of Freedom, Weidt set out to write an engaging story for children by humanizing Douglass, while putting in perspective the institutions and individuals that oppressed him.