There is something to be said for a voice of experience offering guidance to youngsters.
What does VOE stand for?
VOE stands for Voice of Experience
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VOE
We have 19 other meanings of VOE in our Acronym Attic
- Village of the Elite (gaming clan)
- Villagers of Eternity (gaming group)
- Violation of Expectations (psychology)
- Virtual Operating Environment
- Vision of Education
- Vision of Escaflowne (anime)
- Vision of Excellence (World of Warcraft guild)
- VistA (Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture)-Office EHR (Electronic Health Records)
- Voice of Erotica
- Voice Of Evangelism
- Voice of Eye (band)
- Voice of the Employee
- Voter-Owned Election (various locations)
- Victorian Outdoor Education Association (Australia)
- Virginia Office of Environmental Education
- Virginia Open Education Foundation
- Vereinigung Oesterreichischer Kleintiermadiziner
- Vervroegde Overgang En Kinderwens (Dutch: Early Transition and Fertility; website)
- Vampires of Eternal Night (now Trueform Within; website)
- Vancouver Outreach Employment Program (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Voice of Experience topic categories and "Experience Panel" include: (Logo: http://www.
His is the voice of experience - does anyone want to listen?
So, in conversation, you might expect the voice of experience to dominate, a hint of "been there, danced it all" satisfaction, maybe a bit of weariness.
As two of my predecessors (Ralph Weiland and Linda Burke) put it 10 years ago in their preface to our 50th Anniversary History:</p> <pre> Throughout it all, Tax Executives Institute has been the voice of experience, practicality, and administrability.
As co-host of ESPN's Sports-Center and ABCs Wide World of Sports, the 36-year-old Roberts brings with her the voice of experience.
But Califano's voice of experience, if heard well, could help us move to the next steps.
NEW YORK -- Founder of Swivel Media and The International Experience Marketing Association Leads Discussion of Skyrocketing Methodology at NASPL Subcommittee Meeting in Dallas, May 18th Erik Hauser, the leading-edge voice of Experience Marketing in the U.