BUSINESS WIRE)--March 31, 2000 Voice Technologies Group, Inc.
What does VTG stand for?
VTG stands for Voice Technologies Group, Inc. (Dialogic/Intel acquisition; Buffalo NY, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VTG
We have 34 other meanings of VTG in our Acronym Attic
- Volume Target and Filter Cutoff Target Register
- Vagabond Theatre Group (Boston, MA)
- Variable Time Gap
- Variable Turbine Geometry (turbochargers)
- Vendor Technical Guidance
- Vereinigte Tanklager und Transportmittel GmbH (German: United Tank Farm and Transport GmbH)
- Vicksburg Theatre Guild (Vicksburg, MS)
- Virtual Technology Group (various locations)
- Volume of Trapped Gas (respiration)
- Voyagers Trail Grooming Association (Canada)
- Vermont Trails and Greenways Council (Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation; Waterbury, VT)
- Virginia Tech Grand Challenge (utility vehicles)
- Vianet Technology Group, Ltd. (Canada)
- Vitellogenin Receptor
- Threshold Voltage
- Verband der Teigwarenhersteller und Hartweizenmühlen Deutschlands (Berlin, Germany)
- Veterans Transition House (New Bedford, MA)
- Veterinary Teaching Hospital (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 8, 2000 Voice Technologies Group, Inc.
24, 2000 Intel Corporation today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire privately held Voice Technologies Group, Inc.
The GroupWise voice messaging component, which will be available this fall, connects to PBX systems through a VoiceBridge Series switchbox from Voice Technologies Group, Inc.