The solution needs to provide an voice recognition module that is an integral component of this workflow and one that provides an automatic assembly of the document with uniform outputs of clinical letters with a fully automated distribution.
What does VRM stand for?
VRM stands for Voice Recognition Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VRM
We have 61 other meanings of VRM in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Richmond Mission
- Virtual Reality Media (Trencin, Slovakia; est. 1992)
- Virtual Reference Monitoring (audio technology; Focusrite)
- Virtual Relationship Marketing
- Virtual Resource Manager (IBM)
- Virtual Rights Management (VMware)
- Virtually Real Motocross (website)
- Viscous Remanent Magnetization
- Visitor Relation Management
- Visual Resources Management (US DOI)
- Voltage - Reverse Maximum (maximum voltage the diode can block)
- Voltage Regulator Module
- Voltage-Regulator Model
- Vacation Rental Managers Association
- Vehicle Restraint Manufacturers Association (UK)
- Victoria Regional Museum Association (Victoria, TX)
- Virginia Retail Merchants Association
- Virtual Railroaders' Multiplayer Association
- Virtuoso Russian Music Academy (Northridge, CA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Maintenance Allowance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cluster interfaces with the voice recognition module and displays the verbal input on a large 256-color TFT display measuring 5.
GE Centricity is also available through GE's Application Service Provider (ASP) model, called GE Centricity ASP, as well as with an integrated voice recognition module to streamline reporting workflow.
This provides choices for customers in the text-to-speech modules (Microsoft TTS, Nuance, and ScanSoft) and voice recognition modules (Nuance and ScanSoft) that can be deployed with the solution.
The prototype peripherals supported in this demonstration solution are a standard floppy drive, a removable high capacity media drive, a home networking radio frequency transceiver, a secondary hub expansion module, and a voice recognition module.
With the support of over 10,000 software developers and hundreds of companies creating hardware add-ons such as wireless modems, pager cards, telephony products, voice recognition modules and global positioning system (GPS) receivers, the Palm Computing platform has become the standard in the handheld computing industry.