Ditech Networks voice technologies, including the company s Voice Quality Assurance (VQA) technology and PhoneTag voicemail-to-text services, will further enhance Nuance s portfolio of mobile and enterprise voice offerings.
What does VQA stand for?
VQA stands for Voice Quality Assurance (Ditech Communications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VQA
We have 16 other meanings of VQA in our Acronym Attic
- Visiting Quarter (US DoD)
- Voice Quality
- Volleyball Queensland (Australia)
- Vanilla Quake 3 (game)
- Veal Quality Assurance
- VIAscan Quality Assessment
- Vibrating Quartz Accelerometer
- Victorian Quidditch Association (Victoria, Australia)
- Vintners Quality Alliance (Canadian wine makers standards organization)
- Viral Quality Assurance (program)
- Volunteer Quality Alert (US IRS)
- Veal Quality Assurance Educational Program (USDA)
- Vintners Quality Alliance Ontario (wineries; Ontario, Canada)
- Virginia Quality Assurance Screening (sign language proficiency evaluation)
- Variable Quantizing Level
- Visual Query Builder
- Vector Quantizing Code
- Vibrant Color Quality (Matrox)
- Victorian Quality Council (Australia)
- Virological Quality Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Datameg's wholly owned subsidiaries -- Net Symphony and QoVox Corporation -- design, develop and offer network-wide fault identification, fault isolation and voice quality assurance products as well as critical, real-time network health and performance monitoring services for both providers and end users of Internet telephony -- now commonly referred to as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
OT), a leading mobile telecommunications company in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia, has selected Ditech Communications' Voice Quality Assurance (VQA(TM)) embedded on its QVP platform to deliver improved voice quality to subscribers across its mobile network.
Ditech is conducting a live demonstration of its Voice Quality Assurance (VQA) product, and how it reduces or eliminates voice quality impairments from a caller's environment.
Combined with Ditech's voice quality assurance algorithms, the Virtual HD solution enables operators to roll out high quality HD voice services without having to wait for full adoption of HD enabled devices.
Ditech's industry-leading Voice Quality Assurance solution recognized for its innovation and value MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.
creator and primary sponsor of the highly successful Asterisk telephony project, to make Ditech's Voice Quality Assurance (VQA) algorithms available to the Asterisk developer community.
Empirix OneSight Voice Quality Assurance Solution Offers Proactive Customer Experience Management BEDFORD, Mass.