Voice over Broadband (VoB) is a new technology application for broadband networks that enables service providers to leverage their investments in broadband access networks to deliver not only high-speed data services, but also multiple lines of toll-quality voice over the same broadband pipe.
What does VOBB stand for?
VOBB stands for Voice Over Broadband
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VOBB
We have 1 other meaning of VOBB in our Acronym Attic
- Voice of Biafra
- Voice of the Business (US Postal Service)
- Voice Over Broadband
- Volkswagen of Bethesda (Rockville, Maryland)
- Value of Business Acquired
- Velocity Owners and Builders Association (aircraft)
- Virtual Office Business Administration
- Virtual Office Business Assistant (NetOffice)
- Votoms Online Battling Arena
- Verot Oaks Building Blocks (Lafayette, Louisiana)
- Vehicle On-Board Computer
- Venture Out Business Center (Madison, IN)
- Voice of Biafra International
- Voice of the Broad Masses (broadcasting company)
- Veteran Owned Business Network (Willimantic, CT)
- Visto Bueno (Spanish: Okay)
- Voortgezet Onderwijs Best Oirschot (Dutch: Best Secondary Education Oirschot; Oirschot, Netherlands)
- Voortgezette Opleiding Buitengewoon Onderwijs (Dutch: Continuing Education Special Education; teacher training; Belgium)
- Verified Observations
- Verified Observations File
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, by leveraging an IMS-based core voice over broadband network architecture, service providers have a unique platform that not only allows a differentiated consumer experience today, but also establishes a framework for future services based on fixed-mobile convergence.
The Hi-FOCuS Broadband Loop Carrier (BLC) family offers carriers a cost-effective transition to VoIP and Voice over Broadband (VoB) by leveraging existing infrastructure to provide advanced voice services.
12, 2001 New VoSLIC(tm) and VoSLAC(tm) Chipset, Backed by Legerity's Development Tools and Expertise, Reduces Cost and Complexity of Adding Voice to Short-Loop Broadband Systems Legerity, the proven communication IC company, today introduced the dual-channel VoSLIC(tm) subscriber line interface circuit and dual-channel VoSLAC(tm) codec/filter, the first members of Legerity's Voice Access(tm) Solutions family for voice over broadband (VoB) applications.
3V, Multi-Channel Voice IC Family Will Reduce Cost and Power, Increase Board Density and Provide Enhanced Features for Broadband Applications Legerity, the proven communication IC company, today unveiled its new Voice Access(TM) family of multi-channel devices, the most integrated and cost-effective voice ICs for voice over broadband (VoB) applications.
shows the market for voice over broadband equipment will reach $646 million by 2004, representing a 63% CAGR over the forecast period.
We are excited to collaborate on reference designs with a broadband industry pacesetter like Ishoni, because their processors and platforms are helping to accelerate the mass deployment of secure high-speed data and voice connectivity," said Jim Covell, general manager of Legerity's Voice over Broadband products.
Business Editors/Hi-Tech Writers SUPERCOMM 2001 ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 5, 2001 Polycom's IADs And The MetaSwitch VP3000 Deliver Toll-quality Voice Over Broadband Without Legacy Class-5 Switch Polycom(R), Inc.