Recording equipment is available to record only when activity is present using a voice operated relay (VOX).
What does VOX stand for?
VOX stands for Voice Operated Relay (amateur radio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VOX
We have 7 other meanings of VOX in our Acronym Attic
- Violent Overtopping of Waves at Seawalls
- Virtual Office Web Sites
- Volunteers of Warwick Schools (Warwick, RI; est. 1973)
- Vehicle Office X
- Vehicle Operations - Program X
- Voice Activated
- Voice Actuation (keying; US DoD)
- Voice Exchange
- Voice Operated Control