Its unique voice messaging network, the largest in the world, connects Voice-Tel's entire customer base, making it possible for people to send detailed voice messages to an individual or a group from any touch-tone phone in the world.
What does VMG stand for?
VMG stands for Voice Message
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of VMG
We have 44 other meanings of VMG in our Acronym Attic
- Vakkom Moulavi Foundation Trust (Kerala, India)
- Vector Memory Functional Unit
- Vancouver Music Festival Workshop (Canada)
- Velocity Made Good/Ground
- Versatile Music Group (band)
- Vertical Magnetic Gradient (geophysical surveying)
- Video Map Generator (AN/GPA-134)
- Vineyard Music Group
- Virtual Material Group
- Visión Mundial de Guatemala (World-Wide Vision of Guatemala)
- Vortex Marketing Group
- Vermont Museum and Gallery Alliance
- Victoria Master Gardener Association (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Virginia Meat Goat Association
- Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese
- Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Virginia Medical Group Management Association
- Vision Mission Goals and Objectives (Child Nepal)
- Volunteer Matching Grant Program (Intel Corporation; Utah)
- Marine Aerial Refueler Transport Squadron (US Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accessible from any web browser, Vontoo enables organizations of all sizes to create, send and track permission-based voice messages to people who want to hear from them.
With cellular voice messaging, mobile telephone customers receive voice messages from callers who cannot reach them.
8 million GloPhone users to send and receive instant voice messages to other GloPhone users on their buddy list.
This allows mobile professionals to manage their voice messages from different networks on a single system, saving time and dial-in costs.
An automated voice message is an easy way to remind customers to pay a bill, and it can be more effective too because many people feel uncomfortable when they're asked for money by a live person.
SoundBite's patent-pending interactive voice messaging technology allows companies to send an interactive voice message to thousands of their customers in just minutes, over ordinary phone lines and capture a customer's response immediately.
SoundBite's patent-pending interactive voice messaging technology allows companies to send an interactive voice message to thousands of their customers in just minutes, over ordinary phone lines, and capture customer responses immediately.