The Tel@GO applications complement other Comverse enhanced services offerings, including call answering, voice controlled voice mail (VCVM) and unified messaging (voice, fax, and email in a single mailbox), and the InfoPeeler(TM) wireless Internet portal, delivering scalable and customizable services, designed to address the dynamic needs of the global market for IP- and voice-based voice controlled personal communications.
What does VCVM stand for?
VCVM stands for Voice Controlled Voice Mail
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Vacaville Conference and Visitors Bureau (Vacaville, CA)
- Valdez Convention & Visitors Bureau (Alaska)
- Vicksburg Convention and Visitors Bureau (Vicksburg, MS)
- Vintage Chevy Van Club
- Vapor Compression Vacuum Distillation (water purification)
- Vespa Club Von Deutschland (German: Vespa Club of Germany)
- Poly Vinyl Chloride-Vinylidene Chloride
- Vrije Curacaose Voetbal Federatie (Dutch: Free Curacao Football Federation)
- Vancouver Classic Video Games Club (Canada)
- Vlaams Centrum voor Levensvorming (Dutch: Vlaams Life Training Center; social service organization)
- Valley Center Virtual Mall
- Vale Centre for Voluntary Services (est. 1967; UK)
- Voltage Controlled Voltage Source
- Valley Classic Wheels (car club; Simsbury, CT)
- Vehicle Curb Weight
- Vena Contracta Width
- Venture Capital World
- Violent Championship Wrestling
- Voice Comms Warehouse (UK)
- Vermont Council on World Affairs (Colchester)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The target services and platforms for NSCBoard(TM) are, among others: voice portals, voice controlled email, voice controlled voice mail, unified messaging, voice dialing, IVR and call centers.
Nasdaq:CMVT), and the world's leading supplier of software and systems enabling network-based multimedia enhanced communications services, today announced the results of market research on its Voice Controlled Voice Mail (VCVM) service deployed at mobile operator Blu S.