Voice Request is now part of the world's largest speech recognition company through the recent acquisition of the unit's parent company Voice Control Systems, Inc.
What does VCSI stand for?
VCSI stands for Voice Control Systems, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VCSI
We have 3 other meanings of VCSI in our Acronym Attic
- Vespa Club of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Via Christi St. Francis (hospital; Wichita, KS)
- Vikki Carr Scholarship Foundation (San Antonio, TX)
- Volunteer Center of San Francisco (California)
- Virginia Commercial Space Flight Authority
- Rain Shower in the Vicinity (meteorology)
- Version Control System for $HOME (Linux)
- Visionary Consulting SHanghai
- Vehicle Consumer Services Interface (Ford)
- Vena Cava Superior Izquierda (Spanish: Left Superior Vena Cava; caridology)
- Valley Christian San Jose (San Jose, California)
- Vibrant Communities Saint John (anti-poverty group; Canada)
- Volunteer Center of South Jersey
- Valley Classic Soccer League (Virginia)
- Voice Call Sign List
- Variable Coding, Spreading and Modulation (technology)
- Virtual Channel Sorter Multiplexer
- Vietnamese Cultural Society of Metropolitan Washington
- Victorian Carers Services Network (Australia)
- Victorian Cetacean Stranding Network (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9% shares received Royal Philips Electronics of The Netherlands (AEX: PHI, NYSE: PHG) and Voice Control Systems, Inc.
Automated Operator System DALLAS, June 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Voice Request Corporation, the leader in speech enabled call routing systems and an independent subsidiary of Voice Control Systems, Inc.
Performance Meets First Call Consensus Estimate DALLAS, April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Voice Control Systems, Inc.
developed their Voice Integrated Platform (VIP) as a modular PC Windows NT system, which combines the company's proprietary software with the technology and algorithms developed by Dallas-based Voice Control Systems, Inc.
VCS' Leading Speech Recognition and Market Experience Cited as Key Factors DALLAS, April 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Voice Control Systems, Inc.
DALLAS, April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Voice Request Corporation, an independent subsidiary of Voice Control Systems, Inc.
Voice Request Corporation, an independent subsidiary of Voice Control Systems, Inc.