A digital voice coder, or Vocoder, is important because it determines the speech quality performance of a communication system," said Michael E.
What does VODER stand for?
VODER stands for Voice Coder
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VODER
- Voice Data Communication
- Voice Data Fone
- Voice Over Data Access Station
- Voice Operated Device for Automatic Transmission
- Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club (UK)
- Viking Orbiter Design Change (NASA)
- Virtual Offshore Development Center
- Visual Objects Developer Conference
- Views on Designing Complex Architectures (workshop)
- Video Podcast
- Voice Operated Demonstrator
- Voice of Dalits International (conference)
- Voice-Operated Driver Information Systems
- Video On Demand Kernel Architecture
- Variable Optical Delay Line
- Vapor on Demand Module
- Video on Demand Network
- Vlaams Overleg Duurzame Ontwikkeling
- Vegetable Oil Development Project (Uganda)
- Verbal Orders By Direction of the President
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PhonexChange suite supports a wide variety of narrowband and wideband voice coders, including Broadcom's high-fidelity BroadVoice(R) coder, a high quality full-duplex speakerphone algorithm, advanced jitter buffer management and packet loss concealment techniques, conferencing support, and a complete library of standard telephony algorithms required for IP phone designs.
729a voice coder and the International Telecommunication Union's standard T.
Also integrated in the BCM1113 are analog CODECs capable of supporting both narrowband 8 Kilohertz (KHz) and wideband 16 KHz sampling, which in conjunction with wideband voice coders, such as the Broadcom(R) BroadVoice32(TM) coder, will enable IP phone networks to deliver high-fidelity voice transmission.
To support this and future growth, we also recently completed the nationwide deployment of the new voice coder software which will lead to nearly doubling our cellular capacity.
Additional TP-260/SIP Features The TP-260/SIP features include support for PSTN protocols such as ISDN PRI and multiple CAS variants, VoIP streaming, various voice coders including G.
729 A/B, GSM/AMR, EVRC, and SMV voice coders, voice activity detect, packet loss concealment, acoustic and line echo cancellers, DTMF detect and generate, jitter buffer manager, RTP/RTCP/UDP/IP, and an embedded SIP stack for call control on a single chip solution.
For wireless applications, the Comcerto M82710 can process more than 100 channels of Mindspeed's patented CDMA selectable-mode-vocoder (SMV) technology, which enables the highest-quality and lowest bit rate wireless transmission of any voice coder on the market.