Voice teacher Roz Comins, of charity Voice Care Network, said there could be a variety of reasons why Jamie's speech has been affected.
What does VCN stand for?
VCN stands for Voice Care Network (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VCN
We have 53 other meanings of VCN in our Acronym Attic
- Village Communication Network
- Virtual Circuit Network (Internet routing)
- Virtual Circuit Number
- Virtual Closed Network
- Virtual Collaboration for the Net (Picturetel)
- Virtual Compound Network
- Visionary Communications, Inc. (ISP for Wyoming, Montana, etc)
- Visitor Community Network (3Com)
- Visual Communications Network
- Vizual Care Network
- Volunteer Co-Ordinators' Network (Nottingham, UK)
- Veterinary Clinics of North America (Maryland Heights, MO)
- Video Color Negative Analyzer
- Volunteer Centre North Ayrshire (UK)
- Volvo Cars of North America, LLC (Volvo Car Corporation)
- Votorantim Cement North America
- VTAM Communications Network Application
- Ventura County National Bancorp (Oxnard, CA)
- Volunteer Center of Napa County (California)
- Vehicle Control Non-Commissioned Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The maxiumum number of places on the course, called Up Front: Presentation Skills For The Terrified, is six and the price of the course is pounds 99, but Jane - a trainer for the Law Society and regional co-ordinator for Voice Care Network UK - thinks advice imparted will last a lifetime.