STEEL is an innovative, joint undertaking of a number of industry leaders -- Voest Alpine Stahl Linz, a steel manufacturer; Industrie-Logistik Linz, a fourth-party logistics company the Federal Railways of Austria; various trucking companies; Preymesser, consignment warehouses; and German automobile manufacturers such as BMW and DaimlerChrysler -- to optimize the distribution of finished flat steel through the extended supply chain.
What does VASL stand for?
VASL stands for Voest Alpine Stahl Linz (German; Austrian steel supplier)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VASL
We have 2 other meanings of VASL in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Asynchronous Services Interface
- Visual Approach Slope Indicator
- Value Added Software Information for Europe (European Software Institute)
- Variable-Specific-Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket (also seen as VASIMR)
- Virginia Service Integration Program/Co-Occurring State Infrastructure Grant
- Visual Approach Slope Indicator System
- Virginia Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Villa Angela-St. Joseph High School (Cleveland, OH)
- All-Union Academy of Agricultural Sciences (Russian)
- Vermont Amateur Soccer League (est. 2001)
- Voitures Anciennes du Saguenay Lac St-Jean (French: Classic Cars of the Saguenay Lac St-Jean; Canada)
- Virginia Chapter Special Libraries Association
- Viking and Anglo-Saxon Landscape and Economy (archaeological project)
- Vascularized Allogeneic Skeletal Muscle
- Vector Administrative and Services Menu (Linux configuration menu)
- Virtual Airline Stock Market (flight simulation game)
- Visibility Assessment Scoping Model
- Veterans and Service Members Association (University of Massachusetts; Amherst, MA)
- Value Added Services for Maritime Environment
- Virginia Association of School Nurses
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 /PRNewswire/ -- Selas Corporation of America (AMEX: SLS) announced today that it has received an order for technology and supply for the furnace section for a continuous annealing line (CAL) for Voest Alpine Stahl Linz in Austria.
United Technologies Automotive Univel S/A Valeo Van Rob Stampings VDO Adolf Schindling AG Voest Alpine Stahl Linz GmbH Wabash Alloys Weatherhead GmbH Weston Engineering Westway Offset Ltd.