The lean and eerie XOXOXO delights in digitally disguising the vocoded voice of each Pea and turning the party thump of I Gotta Feeling inside out, bringing it all to a head with a juddering horror movie organ ramped way past 11.
What does VV stand for?
VV stands for Vocoded Voice (type of Frequency Shift Keying)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of VVOther Resources:
We have 25 other definitions for VV in our Acronym Attic
- Vineyard Vines (Stamford, CT clothing retailer)
- Vino Vitae (St Louis, MO wine retailer)
- Violence and Vengeance (gaming)
- Virgo Vestalis (Latin: Vergin Vestal, epigraphy)
- Virtual Vault (computer security)
- Vision Vancouver
- Visiting Vehicle
- Visual Verification
- Vittorio Veneto (Italian city)
- Vivenda (Portuguese: house; postal usage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) Alden Tyrell - Love Explosion - It's a brilliant Eighties electro disco record with a vocoded voice.
This capability helps wireless engineers enhance the end-user experience by providing an objective measurement of audio quality in digitally vocoded voice.