That is one reason why the Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment Association (VEWAA) has attempted to develop more creative means for encouraging professional membership of vocational evaluators from non-rehabilitation settings.
What does VEWAA stand for?
VEWAA stands for Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance
- Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974
- Vereinfachte Engere Wahl (German: simplified narrowed selection - lottery system)
- Vereinigte Edelstahlwerke (Austria)
- Vereinigte Elektrizitatswerke Westfalen (German: Unified Electricity Westphalia; Germany)
- Veterinarians for Equine Welfare (Washington, DC)
- Video Exploitation Workstation
- Vista Enterprise Wide (California State University, Chico; Chico, CA)
- Vortical Energy Water (Starchamber Products)
- Vereinigte Wasser GMBH, Berlin
- Very Early Warning Fire Detection (various companies)
- Valley Elementary Wrestling League (Pennsylvania)
- Verification of European Wind Turbine Design Codes
- Video Editor for XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Video Extensions for X-windows
- Virtual Elite X (video game)
- Virtual Executable
- Velocity Express Corporation
- VIA Enhanced Xine Player (computer program)
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - Vestmannaeyjar (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VEWAA, the Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment Association (a professional division of the National Rehabilitation Association) has developed this free national referral service to provide the names of local rehabilitation consultants who can assist employers with compliance to these regulations.
A Historical Perspective The Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment Association (VEWAA) can trace its association's history to a chronological beginning in the mid to late 1960s.