The Meeting is organized ahead of the Third International Congress on Technical and Vocational Education and Training to be held in China next May.
What does VET stand for?
VET stands for Vocational Education and Training
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VET
We have 56 other meanings of VET in our Acronym Attic
- Veterans Employment and Training
- Vibration Energy Transfer
- Vietnam Economic Times (business magazine)
- Virtual Entity Table
- Virtual Environment for Training
- Visual Edge Technology (Ohio)
- Visual Editing Terminal
- Verification Engineering Test Article (optics)
- Very Easy to Assemble (Global Upholstery Co. Inc.)
- Victims of Exploitation and Trafficking Assistance (Boat People SOS, Inc.; Falls Church, VA)
- Virginia Educational Technology Alliance (teacher education)
- Vocational Education and Training Authority (Tanzania)
- Vocational Education & Training Accreditation Board
- Vegetation Enhancement Technical Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Virginia Educational Technology Advisory Committee (Virginia Department of Education)
- Veterans Administration (also seen as US VA)
- Vehicle Tagging System (transportation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The current situation of vocational education and training for people with disabilities in Beijing (in Chinese).
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Because 85 percent of the fastest-growing occupations in the United States currently require vocational education and training, many more vocational students will be needed to meet the growing demand for skilled workers in this decade.