2013 Contractor name : CATALYSTO Contractor address : 26 Upper Baggot Street, Ballsbridge 4 Dublin Agency : City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee Town Hall, Merrion Road For the attention of: Donna Kenny Ballsbridge IRELAND Telephone: +353 6307881 Fax: +353 6307801 E-mail: donna.
What does VEC stand for?
VEC stands for Vocational Education Committee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VEC
We have 123 other meanings of VEC in our Acronym Attic
- Venture Enterprise Center (Japan)
- Veterinary Emergency Clinic
- Vibration Exciter Control
- Victoria Electric Cooperative
- Victorian Electoral Commission (Australia)
- Viento en Contra (Guatemalan band)
- Virginia Employment Commission (Richmond, VA)
- Visceral Epithelial Cell (biology)
- Visual Education Centre Limited (Canada)
- Vitrage Extérieur Collé (French: Glass Sealant; building construction)
- Volunteer Examiner Coordinator (amateur radio)
- Venice East Community Association (Florida)
- Virtual Environmental Consultancy Agency (Open University of the Netherlands)
- Visual Electroencephalographic Computer Analysis
- Vollintine-Evergreen Community Association (est. 1971; Tennessee)
- Valley East Community Action Network (Hanmer, Ontario, Canada)
- Vermont Energy and Climate Action Network
- Vocational Evaluation and Career Assessment Professionals (Salina, KS)
- Voluntary Enlisted CONUS Assignment Program (USAF)
- Valley Emergency Communications Center (Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lorraine also confirmed through her solicitor she is suing Donegal Vocational Education Committee for negligence over Erin's death.
A meeting on Tuesday between Race, Fas and the other benefactors, Horse Racing Ireland and the Kildare Vocational Education Committee, produced an agreement from Fas to run the 2010-11 course in its current format.
Border Vocational Education Committee councillor Andy O'Brien said that Third Level students were forced to work long hours in pubs and restaurants to raise cash to pay for accommodation while at college.
2million every year to pay Vocational Education Committees, it has emerged.
The minister drew up plans which included: SCRAPPING the Dublin Docklands Development Authority ABOLISHING the National Sports Campus Development Authority, which was set up to develop a sports campus at Abbotstown TRANSFORMING city and county enterprises boards to become enterprise units within local authorities RATIONALISING Vocational Education Committees from 33 to 20 MERGING the Pensions Ombudsman with the Financial Services Ombudsman JOINING up the National Roads Authority and Railway Procurement Agency, and INCORPORATING the Irish Sports Council back into the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport.
The bill for the seminar was footed by the Donegal branch of the Vocational Education Committee.
Staff put in place a critical incident management team and arranged for guidance counsellors and Vocational Education Committee psychological support staff to come to the school.