Mechel: VEB May Finance Elga Mechel has requested Vnesheconombank (VEB) about financing for the development of Elga coal deposit.
What does VEB stand for?
VEB stands for Vnesheconombank (Russia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VEB
We have 20 other meanings of VEB in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Education Action Zone Project (Cisco Systems; San Jose, CA)
- Vehicle Equipment Bay (space)
- Venezuela Bolivar (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Ventricular Ectopic Beat
- Ventricular Escape Beat
- Vereniging Erkend Bodemsaneringsdeskundigen (Dutch: Accredited Soil Remediation Experts Association)
- Vereniging Van Effectenbezitters (Dutch Shareholder Rights)
- Vessel Exclusion Barrier (Wave Dispersion Technologies, Inc.)
- Virtuala Esperanto-Biblioteko
- Viva El Birdos (fan blog; St. Louis Cardinals; Major League Baseball)
- Volkseigener Betrieb (German: People's Enterprise)
- Voluntary Employee Benefits
- Volvo Engine Brake
- Valley East Basketball Association (Canada)
- Vereinigte Elektrizitäts- und Bergwerks AG (German: United Electricity and Mining)
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Account
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Advisors (Nashville, TN)
- Voluntary Employees' Beneficiary Association
- Ville Emard Blues Band
- Virginia Environmental Business Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
HIS Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Premier, yesterday met a delegation from the Bahrain-Russia Business Council led by Alexander Axenenok, chief co-ordinator and managing director of Vnesheconombank, the Russian state corporation bank for development and foreign economic affairs.
Manama-March14(BNA)His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Prime Minister today met a delegation from the Russian-Bahrain Business Council (RBBC) headed by Alexander Axenenok, Chief Coordinator and Managing Director at Vnesheconombank, the Russian state corporation Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs, at Sakhir Palace.
These include people like Vladimir Dmitriev, Chairman of Vnesheconombank (VEB), one of Russia's larger state corporations performing functions of the Bank for Development as it seeks to diversify the Russian economy; Ruben Vardanian, Co-Head of Sberbank CIB, which has just launched a corporate & investment banking arm; Andrey Kostin, President and Chairman of the VTB Bank, is also part of the charm offensive, backed by his chief economist Maxim Oreshkin who will summarise VTB's report on the Russian economy and makes forecasts for 2013.
Its implementation began in September 2012 when financing of construction work was launched by Vnesheconombank and the Eurasian Development Bank (EDB) and will end in 2015', the report said.
5 billion project financing provided by Vnesheconombank (VEB) for the Phase 1 of the project.
They have Vnesheconombank, it finances national projects.
uk Global Banking News - 06 December 2011 VEB Finance, acting on behalf of Russia's Vnesheconombank (VKB.