Following a degree in Commercial Engineering, he did postgraduate studies at the Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
What does VLGMS stand for?
VLGMS stands for Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School (Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Victorian Local Governance Association
- Vancouver Lesbian and Gay Choir (Canada)
- Very Large Gas Carrier
- Very Large Graph Class (also seen as VGC)
- Van Leer Group Foundation (philanthropic organization; Netherlands)
- ventral lateral geniculate nucleus pars lateralis
- Ventral Lateral Geniculate Nucleus Pars Medialis
- Vertical Loading Gun Mount
- Very Low-Grade Metamorphism
- Virginia Local Government Management Association
- Ventral Lateral Geniculate Nucleus
- Vereniging Levende Geschiedenis Nederland (Dutch: Living History Society The Netherlands)
- Vermonters for Lesbian and Gay Rights
- Villages (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Virginia Local Government Web Alliance
- Vale of Lune Harriers (Hornby, Lancashire, England, UK)
- Very Large Hats (WOTC forum skit)
- Very Lightly Hinged (philatelic auction term)
- Very Little Helps
- Very Large Hadron Collider
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 HF5415 Van Belleghem, an entrepreneur, speaker, and author who teaches at Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School, Belgium, explains why traditional advertising no longer works and why change is needed in the way advertisers deal with consumers in the age of the Internet.
De Vos holds an engineering degree in polymer chemistry from Industriele Hogeschool CTL in Gent, Belgium, and an executive MBA from the Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
Sweden), Crijns (entrepreneurship, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School, Belgium), Lavaren (finance and entrepreneurship, U.
The research methodology and the first results were produced together with the Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
in Bio-engineering sciences from the University of Ghent and obtained an additional Management Education from the Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
He holds an MBA from Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
Based out of Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium, B&M Consulting was formed in 1998 by Werner Bruggeman, a professor in management accounting and control at the Ghent University and the Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School, and Kris Moreels, an experienced consultant in Activity-Based Costing.