What does VVIA stand for?
VVIA stands for Vlaamse Vereniging Voor Industriële Archeologie (Flemish Association for Industrial Archaeology, Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vanishing Vendor Issue (US Air Force)
- Vehicle Verification and Identification
- Velocity Vector Imaging (trademark of Siemens AG)
- Velocity Vector Indicator (gaming)
- Venevisión International (Spanish language entertainment company; est. 1971)
- Vermont Volunteer Infantry (Civil War)
- Vertical Velocity Indicator
- Vietnam Veterans Institute (est. 1981)
- Vinnie Vincent Invasion (band)
- VVimaging, Inc.
- Vrouwen Vredesinitiatieven in Beeld (Dutch: Women Peace Initiatives in Picture; Netherlands)
- Very Virulent Infectious Bursal Disease Virus
- Vehicle Version Identification
- Voice VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) Identification (telecommunications)
- Voice, Video and Integrated Data
- VESA Video Interface for Digital Display
- VAX (Virtual Address Extension) Vector Instruction Emulation Facility (operating system feature)
- Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Vanguard Variable Insurance Fund
- Visiting Vehicle Integration Group