Questionnaires Vividness of imagery was assessed using the Vividness of Visual Imagery Questionnaire (VVIQ) (Marks, 1973) and the Vividness of Movement Imagery Questionnaire (VMIQ) (Issac, Marks & Russell, 1986).
What does VVIQ stand for?
VVIQ stands for Vividness of Visual Imagery Questionnaire (aka Visual Vividness Imagery Questionnaire)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Voice VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) Identification (telecommunications)
- Voice, Video and Integrated Data
- VESA Video Interface for Digital Display
- VAX (Virtual Address Extension) Vector Instruction Emulation Facility (operating system feature)
- Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Vanguard Variable Insurance Fund
- Visiting Vehicle Integration Group
- Victoria-Vancouver Island Newspaper Guild (Canada)
- Very Very Important Person
- Very, Very Important Parts
- Ventricular Rate Modulated Pacing (pacing heart failure fibrillation)
- Voice and Visage of the Islamic Republic (Iranian Radio and Television)
- Vale Verde International School (Portugal)
- Variable Volume Induction System (automotive)
- Videotaped Victim Impact Statement
- Visual and Vestibular Integration System (European Space Agency)
- Van Vleck Independent School District
- Varuvan Vadivelan Institute of Technology (India)
- Vidya Vikas Institute of Technology (India)
- Visual-Visual Integration Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
An enquiry into the construct validity of the Vividness of Visual Imagery Questionnaire.