Dependent Variables Movement imagery vividness was evaluated via the Vividness of Movement Imagery Questionnaire (VMIQ; Isaac, Marks, & Russell, 1986) that was both translated to, and validated in, French by Fournier, Le Cren, and Monnier (1994).
What does VMIQ stand for?
VMIQ stands for Vividness of Movement Imagery Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Visualization, Media, and Imaging Laboratory (Urbana, IL)
- Vashon Maury Island Land Trust (Vashon, WA)
- Virtual-Micro Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Basic Clean Aircraft Minimum CAS
- Instrument Flight Minimum Speed
- Velten Mood Induction Procedure (psychology)
- Viral Macrophage Inflammatory Protein
- Viral Monocyte Inflammatory Protein
- Virtual Mail Identifier Prefix (computing)
- VXI (VME (Versa Module European) Extensions for Instrumentation) Modular Instrumentation Platform
- Veronica Mars in Review
- Vashon-Maury Island Radio Club
- Virginia Military Institute Research Laboratories
- Threshold Voltage Modulation Image Sensor (cell phone cameras)
- Vehicle Management Information System (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Vehicle Model Identification System
- Vending Machine Information System
- Virtual Model Identity System (My Virtual Model Inc.)
- Volunteer Management Information System
- Missing or Erroneous Data Values
Samples in periodicals archive:
Imagery ability of the participants was also assessed with the Vividness of Movement Imagery Questionnaire (VMIQ; Isaac, Marks, & Russell, 1986).
These measures include the Movement Imagery Questionnaire (MIQ) (Hall & Pongrac, 1983) and the Vividness of Movement Imagery Questionnaire (VMIQ) (Isaac, Marks & Russell, 1986).